Natural Talent

I try not to brag about it too much but back in the day I was a bit of a big deal on the airband circuit. I have performed gigs at number of different venues ranging from elementary school stages to trade shows to friend's living rooms. Somewhere out there there is a home video of me and a broom doing one kickass version of Juke Box Hero.

I swear I haven't been grooming Ruby to be an airbander like me.  Yes, maybe she's been influenced by seeing me do a few skits around the house here and there, and sometimes I might gently encourage her to keep up the good work when I catch her in the act of airbanding - but I believe in letting our children be their own people and follow their own hearts.  I am starting to realize however, that perhaps good airbanding is a gene.  One that I have passed down to her. I think she's going to be a natural...