In a rude world, seeking random acts of kindness

If I could avoid shopping with my 10 month old baby and 2 year old toddler, I would (and usually do).  However, my cupboards were bare and we need to eat.  I chose the quietest time of the day and week to do the grocery shopping. I planned for it all morning - orchestrating naps, diaper changes, meals, clothing and snacks in order to make it go as smoothly as possible.  I wrote out a list of things I needed and I hauled ass through the store to get the outing over with as quickly as possible. 

I will say that both my kids behaved outstanding. Other than a few arguments over who got to hold the box of MumMums and one hair pulling incident - they were good as gold. 

Upon reaching the checkout, I chose the till with the shortest line.  That happened to be till number 12.  Please note, ignorant, asshole shoppers - that is TILL 12, not the 12 items or less till.  (FYI: those are tills 13 and 14).  So the stupid bitch behind me with 7 items who kept giving me snotty looks can go suck rocks. 

Also - to the self absorbed ignorant cow in front of me who used the entire conveyor belt to hold her twelve items who stood with her arms crossed and watched me try to keep the kids happy and entertained - don't look so shocked that I gave you a firm little shove out of the way with my shoulder as I reached across your groceries to grab the order-separating stick and rammed your groceries down the conveyor belt so I could unload my cart.  Sorry to jolt you out of your people watching/judging mode.

I also did my best to self-bag my groceries, while the kids asked me a million questions and tried to grab items from my cart, as fast as I could while the clerk processed other orders after me.  I had $200 worth of groceries to bag. I did my best while people glared and gave me snotty looks.  In my haste my bag of oatmeal broke open - spilling throughout my bags, the bread got squished, the potato chips got crushed and I broke a nail.

I even stopped packing to move my cart so the bitch behind me could get by. Instead of slipping by quickly she stopped and fiddled in her purse while I waited to resume my grocery packing.  She then walked past without so much as a glance at me. Fuck off.

Not a kind word nor a smile was offered to me the entire time I was there.

Let me say that it isn't easy being a good mom.  It's especially disheartening and difficult when people would rather stare and judge and be completely non-helpful with zero attempt to be the least bit friendly - because they're too self absorbed to think about offering any sort of kindness.  It's a lonely and thankless job and sometimes just a small tiny kind gesture can make a world of difference in someone's day. 

Because of this, I am going to make an effort to do a random act of kindness to someone - preferably a mom, because I know how hard it is and how much a little bit of kindness is so greatly appreciated.

I'm open to suggestions. 

What random act of kindness could I do for another mother? 

Has anyone done a R.A.K for you or have you done something nice for someone else? What was it??