Now, here are our top fives for the season so far:
Top 5 Teams
1. Oregon - Who can stop THAT offense?
2. Auburn - Cam Newton's making believers of everybody. But we'll see how good he is against Alabama, eh?
3. Boise State - As Rick Reilly says, will probably get screwed for the BCS title game once again. Virginia Tech losing to James Madison didn't help. Virginia Tech coming back DOES help.
4. Alabama - Best one-loss team in the nation, and will prove that by beating LSU and Auburn.
5. Michigan State - We love a fake field goal..especially when it beats Notre Dame. Glad you're OK, coach Mark Dantonio
Top 5 Biggest Positive Surprises
1. Michigan State - The Spartans are 8-0. Go on...tell me you predicted it.
2. Auburn - We didn't think this Cam Newton kid was THIS good...
3. Baylor - We'll repeat this. The Baylor Bears are BOWL ELIGIBLE. That's something to invade the field about, peeps!
4. Missouri - We didn't see Mizzou knocking off Oklahoma. Truly, we didn't.
5. Florida State - Suddenly, this is the team to beat in the ACC. After Oklahoma, we didn't see it coming.
Top 5 Biggest Disappointments
- Texas - Wow. The people of the Big XII are right. Texas DOES suck.
- Florida - Losing 3 in a row - including one to Mississippi State - is horrible for the Gators. We're all quite happy about that.
- Penn State - They've been awful all season long. Trust me - we've watched almost every game.
- Texas A&M - Despite promising much, the Aggies have again found ways to lose and suck. A pity for (some) of the nation's best fans.
- Georgia - The Bulldogs are on fire, but only after losing to Colorado and playing a sea of crappy teams. Miss AJ Green much, Mark Richt?
- Denard Robinson (Michigan) - Might not be the best, but he's certainly the most exciting!
- Cam Newton (Auburn) - Superman
- AJ Green (Georgia) - Hey Georgia fans, miss AJ much?
- LaMichael James (Oregon) - Feed the James and he will score!
- Taylor Martinez (Nebraska) - Take your breath, Huskers fans...he's going to be around for another two years. Good times ahead!
- Arizona State
- Alabama vs LSU at Death Valley - Think they hate Nick Saban much?
- Michigan at Penn State - Nothing to gain, but no love lost
- Auburn vs Alabama- Think the Alabama fans might like to derail Auburn's National Title hopes?
- Michigan State vs Iowa - The Spartans Big Ten and National Title hopes might die here.
- Ohio State vs Iowa - Into the Valley of The Hawkeye rode the Buckeye.