This is the VFA poll. We polled billions and billions of people, and they came up with this remarkably incisive answer. SERIOUSLY.
So here it is-
1. Alabama Overcame a scare in Arkansas to win through
2. Ohio State Solid, solid team.
3. Boise State Overplayed Oregon State in front of Gameday crowd.
4. Oregon This team scores. Frightening. Can't wait for Saturday vs Stanford.
5. Florida Hammerd Kentucky
6. TCU Unexciting performance at SMU
7. Stanford Road win at Notre Dame might just make this team the class of the Pac-10
8. Nebraska Taylor Martinez was dreadful in Saturday's win. Thankfully it was only against South Dakota State.
9. Oklahoma They are only in the Top 10 because they didn't lose. But they nearly did.
10. Auburn Breathless win over South Carolina
11. Wisconsin How good is John Clay? Answer: Very.
12. LSU Strong performance against West Virginia.
13. Arizona Woeful game against Cal, but rode their luck - and defense- all the way to a win.
14. Arkansas Ryan Mallett should be blamed for the Alabama loss, but this team is still strong
15. Utah Utes keep going post-Pittsburgh upset.
16. Miami Ripped Pittsburgh apart on Thursday night football. Prove much? Probably not!
17. Iowa Ship righted on Saturday, and will continue to do so against an anemic Penn State team.
18. South Carolina Heartbreaking loss against Auburn, but this team could be a winner in the SEC East.
19. Michigan Wolverines fans praying Denard Robinson isn't injured. Yep - the defense is THAT bad.
20. USC The Trojans continue to bore. We'll see how good this team is in proper Pac-10 play (WSU doesn't count!).
21. Texas Woeful performance indicates a long season coming for 'Horns fans
22. Michigan State Lightning fast offense will cause EVERYBODY problems. Defense, however, won't.
23. NC State 4-0, and one of the best teams in the ACC. The problem? It's the ACC.
24. Nevada This team keep on going.
25. Penn State Offense=awful