Before and After (or During)

I know you're probably all sick and tired of my WW posts (as this is the 3rd in a row). But I just came across a couple of pictures that demonstrate how far I've come. And while you may not need to see it, I do. This is more for me than it is for you. I need to see the progress I've made. I'm hoping that it will either encourage me to keep going or at the very least, allow me to give myself a break because I have kicked some weight loss ass and there is nothing wrong with how I look right now - even if it is still considered to be very overweight by most standards.
(Fuck the standards...)

January 21st, 2009. (5 weeks after having a baby):
June 5, 2009 (5 months, 3 weeks after having a baby):

The difference is about 22lbs. I'm only 5"2' so the loss on my small frame shows up more. Particularly on my face. And clearly I've been out in the sun a little too - which always helps. If I'm ever lucky enough to be pregnant again, I think I might pop in to the tanning booth once in a while.