No sleeping while hockey is on

We're starting to institute a bit of a sleep schedule for Ruby right now. Up until a few days ago she had been sleeping in our room at my bedside in a bassinet. She started going into her crib a few nights ago and it's been relatively successful (although we're still getting up once or twice a night to feed her).

Tonight she started to get sleepy so I got her ready for bed and then let her fall asleep on my lap in the living room while we watched the Canucks game.

By about 8:30pm she was sleeping pretty soundly so I decided to take her to her room and put her in her crib.

When I stood up and started walking towards her room, she fluttered her little eyes open and shut a few times but was still half asleep. As we walked past Steve he smiled at her little sleepy face.

She was still half asleep as I gently laid her down in her crib (which is ideal) when I heard this from the living room:

YEAH!!!! SCORE!!!!

BURROWS!!!

YEAH BURROWS!!!!

TARA! BURROWS SCORED!

TARA!? TARAAA!!!???

COME WATCH THIS GOAL THAT BURROWS SCORED!!!

And now he has Ruby on his lap to watch the magnificent goal that Burrows scored.