Another world

Yesterday while I was putting together a dinner, I turned on the oven to preheat it. I then went about my dinner making business while the oven heated up.

Within a few minutes I could smell burning coming from the oven and I thought, "Hmm, I wonder what I cooked that spilled over in there...?"

A short time later the oven beeped, signalling that it had reached the desired 350 degrees. I open the door to put my dish inside and what do I find???

The pan that I used to cook chicken on the night before. Smoking and scorching and stinking up the kitchen.

Huh???

Flashback to Steve offering to help clean up the kitchen after dinner the night before while I did other chores...

Tell me, in what world is it acceptable to hide whatever dish you don't feel like cleaning in the oven and never worry about it again??

Please tell me. I want to go to this world and live there forever.