Just another reason why I can't wait to move

My couch sits below my front window. Quincy likes to sit on the back of the couch and look out the window (especially when it's open) and I like to sit on the couch to watch TV. Quincy and I were both doing just that this afternoon when I started to notice a persistant, annoying sound coming from outside my window.

I turned my head to see an ancient asian woman standing right outside my window, standing on my postage stamp sized lawn, smiling and "barking" at Quincy. Except it was this weird ancient-asian-woman-kind-of-barking that sounded kind of like:

Wooh... woh-wooooh-woooh-woh-woh. Wooooooooooh..... Woh-woooh-woooh-woh. Woh. Woh. Woh. Wooo-ooo-oooo-oooh- Woh. Woooooooh. Woh-oh-0h-wooooh....

Getting annoyed yet?

I was.

I looked at her and she saw me (of course she was me, she was standing a couple of feet from my open window) trying to watch TV and yet, she stood there for a good FIVE MINUTES carrying on...

Woh... woooh woooh wooh.... Woh. Woh. Woh.

She wouldn't stop! Even Quincy was embarrassed for her - she turned her head away and refused to even make eye contact with the old woman, which is saying something because Quincy is a complete attention whore who usually gets very excited when people even walk by on the walkway.

Wooh... woh-woh-woh... *grin* Wooo-oooh-ooooooh.... woh! *grin* wooh woh woh.



Moving day can't come fast enough.