Real Estate

My mother-in-law always tells me that finding out things about other peoples lives is not to be considered being "nosey" but instead it's being "interested".

So for those who are "interested" here is the real estate listing for my pretty little townhouse. And here's the listing on our real estate agent's website, here.

It's been on the market for less than a week and we've had two showings and one offer already.

I thought it would be a piece of cake finding another home that I would want to live in but it turns out it's not at all easy. I have found nothing that is up to par with my "standard of living". Some of my requirements are a minimum of 2000sq ft., a nearly new, large, funky kitchen, a basement without an illegal suite, a large fenced yard, a sun deck or decent patio, and laminate or hardwood flooring mostly throughout. Oh and decent bathrooms, at least two of them. And I want it in a great location, close to amenities and not too far of a drive from work and not too long of a drive or to my parents/in laws homes (future babysitters). I really don't' think that I'm asking for all that much. I really don't.

So I keep on looking. And looking. And hopefully, the perfect Tarable house will fall into my hands.

Oh, and also? It's REALLY difficult to get any actual work done when I can think about is searching MLS all day long. Seriously, that can get to be an addiction, I swear!