Good Golly Miss Molly

Right this very second, there are a pair of Molly Maids in my house scrubbing and dusting and cleansing and whatever else gets done to a house when it gets a total once-over from professional cleaners.

I'm seriously giddy with excitement about it! It's like a spa treatment for my house! And I don't have to do it. Mind you, I have to pay for it... but I don't have to actually do the work or get my hands dirty. Who can I make the cheque out to!?


See, I've never been a fantastic house cleaner. I'd be the first to admit it. Well, I never used to admit it until my mother started cringing at what I considered a clean house. She's come to terms with the fact that I didn't inherit her obsessive thorough cleaning habits and now turns a blind eye. The thing is that I have better things to do than spend my life wearing rubber gloves and gripping a sponge and a can of Comet (or whatever it is that you clean freaks do). I usually do the basics and make the place presentable and not looking like a filth pit. Still if you looked close (not that close) you'd see some grime that I "overlooked".

Anyways, I will be going home to a spic and span house tonight, and I couldn't be more thrilled!