My 33 resolution...

When I first started blogging, I wrote about anything and nothing. I wrote about things that were boring or things that were just going on in my life and I wrote fairly often. Then I started writing the odd witty, clever and even funny posts (if I do say so myself) and I feel like I raised the bar on myself. And now I feel like if I don't have something absolutely smashing to wow you all with, it's not worthwhile writing anything. And then it started being longer and longer between posts.

So today I turned 33 and my birthday resolution is to post more blogs, even if they don't knock my reader's socks off.

And chances are, your socks will stay securely on your feet. Besides the fact that I feel like I raised the blog bar a little high for myself, I have also not been feeling well for a while now. It's really hard to write something creative when you're exhausted and feeling like total crap. I don't foresee the icky feelings going away for a little while yet, so please bare with me.

You see, my body has been taken over by an alien. I am simply a vessel and the alien is running the control tower. It is in control of pretty much everything - including my brain and my abilities to write clever posts. I'll do my best to entertain you, but you've been warned... future blog posts could be boring and I am not to blame. It's the alien. I swear!


In summary: More blogs to come for my 33rd year but due to alien siege, they will probably be less exciting.