It's time

It's time for me to get a haircut. Or maybe it's time for me to color my hair... something dramatic? Maybe it's time for me to go buy some tanning minutes. Add to my tattoo? Get a new one? It's time for new clothes. It's time for a new look.

It's time to go on a major shopping spree. Its time for some new art on my walls. It's time to redecorate. Maybe it's time to clean my fridge? Scrub the walls? Wash the windows?

It's time to plan a spring/ice-breaker bar-b-que? It's time to buy a NEW bar-b-que.

It's time to create a new signature cocktail.

Time to get another dog? Time to get a kitty?

Is it time to sell our place? Time to move? Time to try another neighborhood? Another city? Another province???

It's time to meet new friends. It's time to find new interests. It's time to take some classes. It's time for more education.

It's time to plan a trip. It's time to get away. It's time for sand and beach and water and a pool and lounge chairs and bartenders named Miguel who make the most delicious margaritas.

It's time to lose more weight. Time to eat better. Exercise more.

Is it time for self help books?

Is it time for more therapy?


~~~